Monday, April 14, 2008

NO TALKING!!!

Ok so I've now gone longer than ever before in my life without actually speaking to someone in my family, or anyone else I knew before I got here for that matter, and I'm here to tell you it doesn't suit me very well.

Still, it continues to be great fun down here in the South of Africa. I love looking up at the Southern Cross every night and I've never seen Orion look so big (or upside down) before; I quite enjoy that.

More tomorrow poppets.

#4: Call your parents, the rest of your family, and your best friends if even just to hear their voices for two minutes. (This is me living vicariously through you.)

2 comments:

lynnkirkbride said...

Mick and I talked this morning for 55 minutes!!! Iwas tearful at the end but it was so good to hear his voice and learn about a bit about what he is doing. Still hard for him to do things via internet but he loves getting e-mails so you can support him by writing even if he can't write back much! Always a mother! Lynn

Anonymous said...

Mick,
I am so happy you're doing something that is teaching you, and stretching you, and making you happy. The number of times I hear people say that they miss you is incredible, i mean really what are they thinking?! just kidding, friend! oh remind me to tell you sometime a funny little story! alright, just wanted to say hi again and hope things continue to go well for you!! miss you!
Love,
Kimmy